Our Contact Details:
Address: Mission Project Service, 2109 Beckenham Drive, Mt. Pleasant, SC. 29466
We take the responsibility of protecting your privacy seriously. Any information collected by MPS from our Sites may be used in accordance with this policy.
By using any of the Sites, you are deemed to agree to the terms of this Policy. We may update this Policy at any time. Any changes to the Policy will become effective upon the date of our posting of the revised Policy on the Sites. If you visit any of the Sites following the effective date of the revised Policy, you will be deemed to have accepted the Policy’s updated terms. Please check this page periodically to ensure you are familiar with its current content.
- Electronic Communications/PECR Per MPS guidelines, and in adherence to Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us such as emails or newsletters if (1) you made a purchase or asked for information from us regarding our goods and services or (2) you agreed to receive marketing communications and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving such communications since.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing messages sent to you. If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personally identifiable information provided as a result of other transactions, such as an MPS-related purchase.
- Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
MPS may collect personal information from you, some of which may be personally identifiable information (PII) for the purpose of communicating with you, for recording keeping and for MPS business purposes such as to create, operate, provide, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising and for loss prevention and anti-fraud initiatives. Personally identifiable information is information relating to an identifiable person who can, by virtue of such information, be directly or indirectly identified. Like many websites, our Sites actively collect information from its visitors both by asking you specific questions and by permitting you to communicate directly with us. You may be asked to provide your personally identifiable information anytime you are in contact with MPS. For example, when you contact us via our website, email or social media accounts, we collect a variety of personally identifiable information about you including your first and last name, your email address and any comments or questions you may have. We process this data in order to be able to best serve you. You are not required to provide the personally identifiable information that we have requested, but, if you chose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any queries you may have.
When purchasing an MPS Membership, we require additional information in order to fulfill your order such as your shipping address and book language preference.
When payment information is required, we will direct you to submit credit card information through a third-party such as Stripe. Payment details are held by our third-party processor, not MPS.
- Collection and Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information (non-PII)
We also collect data that is not personally identifiable to you but related to your use of the Site(s) to help us improve the Sites, such as by analyzing Site visitor trends, including usage of certain pages or functions on the Sites. We may also use non-PII for other purposes, but if any such use involves combining the non-PII with any data so that it became identifiable to you or another person, we would then treat it as PII in accordance with this Policy.
Non-PII is “passively” collected from you through browser navigational tools, such as cookies, "log files," "server logs," "clickstream data" and pixels based on context (i.e.: a search query, a channel you are reading or inferred interests). These technologies help us better understand user behavior, tells us which parts of our websites people have visited and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches.
A Cookie is a piece of information that a web server may place on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are commonly used by websites to improve the user experience. You can set your browser to accept all cookies, to reject all cookies, or to notify you whenever a cookie is offered so that you can decide each time whether to accept it. However, refusing a cookie may in some cases preclude you from using, or negatively affect the display or function of a Site or certain areas or features of a Site.
By using any of the Sites, you are deemed to unambiguously agree to its use of any cookies that you do not disable.
- Disclosure to Third Parties
At times, MPS may make personally identifiable information available to partners that work with MPS to provide products and services or that help MPS market to customers. PII will only be shared by MPS to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Service Providers. We share PII with unaffiliated third parties who partner with us by providing services such as information processing, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, and managing technologies and enhancing customer data so we can best serve you.
- Advertising. MPS Shares personally identifiable information with social media advertising platforms for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences.
- Legal. We may disclose PII as we believe to be appropriate in the following circumstances: (i) when required by applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (ii) to comply with legal process (iii) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (iv) to enforce the terms and conditions for use of the Sites, including this Policy; (v) to protect and defend our rights and property; (vi) to protect MPS’s interests or the interests of others; and (vii) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain. We have no obligation to notify you of such disclosures, except as required by applicable law.
- Acquirers or Assignees. If MPS or substantially all of its assets were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by the relevant third party. By using our Sites, you acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of MPS may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
- How Can You Access and Manage PII We Maintain?
- Protection of Personally Identifiable Information
MPS takes the security of your personally identifiable information very seriously. When your personally identifiable information is stored by MPS we have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the personal information we collect from accidental loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, use and disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should be aware that no Internet transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. Where you use passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features on this site, it is your responsibility to safeguard them from disclosure or misuse.
- Retention of Personally Identifiable Information. We will retain PII about you for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
- Collection of Personally Identifying Information by Others
- Use of the Site by Children. None of the Sites is directed to children under the age of thirteen (13), and we do not knowingly collect PII from any children under age 13. If you are under age 13, please do not submit any PII to us.
- International Transfers of Information. By using the Sites, you are deemed to understand and unambiguously consent to the collection and processing of your PII in the United States, with the awareness that the laws of the United States may not provide as much protection for PII as the laws of certain other countries or territories.
- Your Rights Under the GDPR
If you are a citizen or a resident of a country in the European Union, the GDPR grants you the following rights:
- Contacting Us.